Uncategorized (361)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Want to edit a slide show?

All you have to do is create an album with 20 or so of your favorites. Then just view as a slide show, click the share button and copy the…

Started by Tim Frank

0 May 8, 2009

Help a student out

You may have seen a post by Iranian student Maryam Salimi. She's looking for information about infographics and, like many students, has li…

Started by Tim Frank

0 Apr 18, 2009

NPD is changing its name

We've been talking about this for a while, but we are finally changing our name. Thanks to input from many of you, we've settled on WORK,…

Started by Tim Frank

0 Apr 16, 2009

Splash page

I've been experimenting with how to create a splash page in this environment. It's just a start, but here is a peek. Just click the "Splash…

Started by Tim Frank

2 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Tim Frank

How much is enough?

The original NewsPageDesigner had a fairly minimal entry page. Moving to this site, though, has allowed us to add a number of features that…

Started by Tim Frank

11 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Jen Cieslak

Start your own discussions

Who wants to see my mug on all of the discussions?! Please feel free to start your own. Just follow the "start discussion" or "add discussi…

Started by Tim Frank

0 Mar 14, 2009

Thanks to everyone for jumping in.

We're working with our good friends at SND to develop a permanent stable home for NPD, looking at development on two fronts. First, to add…

Started by Tim Frank

10 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Tracie Louck

Journalism Adviser

I am so happy that the website is not closing. My students have used your website for ideas and inspiration. Thank you so much! We love wha…

Started by Michelle Elizondo

3 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Matt Mansfield

NPD moves to SND

Just posted this on the SND Update site and wanted to be sure you all saw it ... Thanks to our old friend Tim Frank, the site formerly kno…

Started by Matt Mansfield

0 Feb 26, 2009

Site update

Hi everyone. Thanks for jumping in here. We off to a good start, considering that this site launched without much notice. The more people…

Started by Tim Frank

0 Feb 20, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Frank.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service