Uncategorized (361)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1,000 members!

Erik Pérez is the 1000th member NewsPageDesigner » Work. Welcome Erik! Thanks to everyone for making the site a success.

Started by Tim Frank

0 Jul 16, 2009

Portfolio drop-down menus improved

The portfolio drop-down menus now allow you to sort the portfolio images. The default view will give you the latest images first and will…

Started by Tim Frank

0 Jul 14, 2009

Main page changes

We've been getting some blog posts, so I wanted to get a place form them on the main page. In the process I eliminated the blog posts that…

Started by Tim Frank

0 Jul 11, 2009

Google ads are back

Did you notice that we went a month without Google ads on every page? I'm curious how everyone feels about the ads. Is it worth $20 per mo…

Started by Tim Frank

0 Jul 11, 2009

Some early statistics

This version of the site has been up for a little over four months. Statistically, we're still in our infancy - I've only been running stat…

Started by Tim Frank

0 Jun 27, 2009

New portfolio review group

Cris added a new group specifically for portfolio review. Seems like a great idea. This is an easy way to do what this site was originally…

Started by Tim Frank

0 May 25, 2009

Show off your work

One of the better things about the original newspagedesigner site is that, as a portfolio site, it prominently displayed your work. This s…

Started by Tim Frank

0 May 16, 2009

A thorny subject: The price of infographics

Hello everybody. I know this is a very thorny discussion subject but also I think is usefull for those news-infographic designers who want…

Started by milena plata

6 May 14, 2009
Reply by Katie Davis

Spam comments

Is there any way to shut down the spam comments?

Started by Rob Beer

4 May 12, 2009
Reply by Tim Frank

A little house keeping

Hi all. I rearranged the front page a bit. With a couple exceptions, the RSS feeds of the blogs weren't very active, so I put them in the d…

Started by Tim Frank

0 May 9, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Tim Frank.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service